Monday 20 March 2017

February 2017 Dividends

Hi everybody.

As promised few days back on Twitter (@gentlemaninvstr), I am pleased to share my February Dividend performance report.


I am really, really superproud of my performance this month! In fact I smashed my all time record (previously December 2016 - £68.42) with an amazing £71.99 😎.

Most importantly, this new figure is +393% higher than the same month last year (Feb 2016 - £14.59).

Here is the list of dividends collected:
AT&T (T) £21.40
Vodafone (LON:VOD) £17.45
Verizon (VZ) £11.78
British Land (LON:BLND) £10.95
Apple (AAPL) £1.94
Starbucks (SBUX) £8.47

Total for the month = £71.99


This is exactly the level of performance improvement that I am trying to achieve this year. 
I am very conscious that this is relatively easy to achieve when you have just started in your investing activity, but I still like to think that the above graph shows a good result. 

It's also the final confirmation that my strategy is finally starting to pay off. Never before, in fact, I have received so many dividends in a single month - 6 different companies have rewarded me to be an investor in their business.


So far so good. January 2017 marked an incredible +53.4% YoY, but February smashed all records with its +393%!!
If it was possible to keep this pace, my financial independence would be reached far quicker than I am planning. However, let's keep in mind that this is the first year I am able to compare the performance relative to the previous financial period. I still think +20% YoY (average) is my sustainable long term growth target growth.

This is it for the moment, thanks for reading.
Yours,

The Gentleman Investor

1 comment: